Welcome to Nottinghamshire Squash Rackets Association, proudly sponsored by Air-IT Ltd providing Managed IT Services and Support throughout the East Midlands.
Website - use Results tab to get to all main info, see Leagues News & League Info. for the majority :-)
What is Team squash? - if you enjoy squash, then team squash is just 5 x better!! Squash is an individual sport, but team squash adds that extra "team" dimension. Encouraging your mates, routing for the team, sharing the victories. Banter and beer (optional) afterwards. Am I good enough? - yes, league covers all abilities. How do I get involved? Ask your club, or just get 4 mates and contact the county. No Mates? just contact the county and we'll put you in touch with some like minded people. See you soon.
That was the year that was 2015-16
BIG THANKYOU to everyone who helped to make 2015-16 another great squash year for Nottinghamshire
If you want to help just a little bit more just tell your Captain you want to lighten the load. Just tell you club you'd like to be a Captain, Just speak with your club to see how you can contribute. Just contact the county to see how you can help. Just speak with a referee and get yourself on a course. Volunteers make thing happen !!! There would be no NSRA or Leagues or County Cup without volunteers.
Hi all, phew – well that’s another year done and dusted...
Time to start thinking about next year – yes really!!
Last couple of years we have got off to a slow start to the season so I’ll be asking you for your information a little earlier this year, so start thinking and planning now…
What I will need to know is:-
- Are you having the same number of teams?
- Any new teams / or folding teams?
- If you have a team in a promotion position then they should get promoted, however if you know they may be weaker next year and don’t want to be promoted then I need to know.
- If you have a team in a demotion position then they should get demoted, however if you know they may be much stronger next year and want to stay in the same league then I need to know (no promises but I know then I can try to accommodate)
- Will you be having a Ladies team? We will be doing something to help the ladies game next year, so if you have any Ladies who could be interested in playing team squash (even if just 1, 2 or 3 players) then please let me know, also please send over the contact details of the ladies contact as we’ll have some options to discuss.
- Who will be your captains – if they are new I’ll arrange an “introductory session” on the do’s & don’ts of being a captain. Please give me contact details of new captains asap.
- The above session may become a more general session of;-
- How to get the best from team squash
- How to be a team Captain &/or Club Captain
- Top tips, key do’s & don’ts
- Leagues Rules Master Class
- Referring basics & top tips
- Please let me know if you are interested